Senior Quality Assurance Automation Engineer (฿80,000-฿150,000).
บริษัท หลักทรัพย์ เคเคพี ไดม์ จำกัด
- Participate in the development of test scripts, test scenarios and test methodologies, and documents for execution.
- Understand project requirement and analyze business cases for testing project.
- Plan and manage overall project testing strategy, test approach, and coordinate all testing activities for responsible project.
- Conduct testing to ensure products perform according to user requirements and within established guidelines.
- Identity quality risks and issues and escalate to the team.
- Build and maintain automate Software Test Automation Frameworks (Both Backend and Frontend).
- Analyze and review test scripts developed by peers and suggest improvements.
- Provide comprehensive documentation of test cases, test results and defect management for the required sign offs.
- Master in responsible areas and in coaching people.
- At least 5 years of Quality Assurance Engineer role.
- At least 2 years of experience in software testing Automate.
- Understand and write SQL script.
- Knowledge in testing methodologies, able to create the test cases, test data and test report.
- Experience with Agile methodology such as Scrum, Kanban and experience in using Jira/Confluence/SharePoint.
- Experience with manual testing and automation testing of web application, api/web services, mobile testing.
- Experience with at least one testing tools/frameworks like Flutter, Robot Framework, etc.
- Experience with CI platforms and Git.
- Experience with both functional and non-functional testing.
- Teamwork, high responsible and problem-solving.
- Service minded with a positive attitude, initiative, proactive, self-motivated and analytical thinking.
- Good communication and collaboration skills.
- Experience in Software Quality Assurance or Software Testing with financial or banking system (such as digital banking, retail banking, corporate banking, private banking, payment gateway, brokerage system, or other related financial systems) is a plus.