UX/UI Designer (Junior to Senior).
บริษัท หลักทรัพย์ เคเคพี ไดม์ จำกัด
- Gather and evaluate user requirements, in collaboration with product owners, developers and data scientists.
- Conduct user research, market research, usability testing, and analyze findings to apply to design.
- Define the effective interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes, user interface design, and prototypes around customer needs.
- Build and maintain a library of design assets using design system approach.
- Stay abreast of UX/UI trends and look for creative ideas and inspiration in the parallel analogous world.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in design or related fields.
- Proficiency in Figma, Sketch, or similar software.
- A self-starter capable of working independently to achieve objectives or solve issues spotted.
- Deep understanding of strengths and shortcomings of qualitative and quantitative research methods, including when and how to apply them during each product phase.
- Strong logical reasoning to recognize and predict cases.
- Strong analytical reasoning to understand complex systems and grasp new concepts.
- Keen sense of aesthetic and attention to details.
- Team spirit and strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders.
- Knowledge or experience in financial or investment products is a plus.