บริษัท หลักทรัพย์ เคเคพี ไดม์ จำกัด
- Identify key requirements from relevant stakeholders in order to plan and define project scope, deliverables, required resources, work plan, budget, and timing.
- Manage projects from start to finish, ensure timely project execution and completion, prepare project reports including status reports and dashboards, and present them to senior management.
- Identify, analyze, evaluate, and overcome project risks, issues, and discrepancies.
- Support project team and other teams to achieve both key business requirements (technical and non-technical) and ad-hoc requirements (game changer or key strategy).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Business Administration, Economics, Engineering, or related fields with a strong academic record.
- At least 2 years of work experience in project or product management.
- Solid quantitative, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of managing strategic projects with senior stakeholders.
- Proficiency in Excel.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in Thai and English.